Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 106
Ermine White vs Polar White

Thread: Ermine White vs Polar White

Ermine White vs Polar White

My car is plated Polar White, out of Melbourne but arrived to me in primer, can see the colour after pulling out the screens and it is a creamy white .. I always thought white was white but have recently found out that this is not the case and it has many shades .., does anyone have the paint code? ..

ermine white. ford europe : code A3 , B or BA. years are 1965 to 1972. should be same shade no matter what code...Polar white : Ford Australia , Code A or 3 . years 1966 to 1971. mine is code AAA on mine. arctic white 1966 440. check your id tag. itwill have the stamp of the code. google ford id plates and see if you can find yours with the location of the paint code. my plate had worn clean over the years. hope this helps
    Ill try anything twice......just to be sure.

Thanks for the replies, my plate is paint code E on a July 66 car out of Broadmeadows - which is Polar White.. according to the great information on this site. To me the 2 colours are very similar? ..

Does anyone have the paint codes for Ermine White on the current paint systems?

I think Dulux 84245 is correct code but see archive as well. http://www.cortina-mk1classifieds.co...te-colour-code

Thanks for this much appreciated