Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 106

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
early GT rear quarter badges

Thread: early GT rear quarter badges

early GT rear quarter badges

I have asked this question on twofacebook but i thought i'll ask on here aswell.Do the early strip speedo GT's built in Australia have badges/shields on the rear quarters.If they did what did they look like?

All MK1 and MK2 GT Cortinas (including 63 strip speedo version) have the same looking GT badges on the rear quarters. The original MK1 badges had a plastic insert but MK2 and replacement after-market badges were a pressed unit. The 63 (strip speedo) and 64 GTs did not have a GT boot badge. All rear quarter badges look like item below.

the reason i was asking was some cars built in Australia had '240' rear wing badges and not GT badges.i

That would be because they were 240 models not GT's.

Cortinas were built as 220, 240, 440 and GT models here in Aus.
    Despite all my training and experience it is apparent that you can not cure stupid!!

thanks for your reply,thats cleared that up for me.