Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 106
Wanted - Firewall cover plate

Thread: Wanted - Firewall cover plate

Wanted - Firewall cover plate

I am in need of a new firewall cover plate that goes over the steering shaft in Mk1 Cortina. Mine has rusted beyond repair due to the master cylinder leaking onto it on the inside. Doesn't need to be mint as will be blasted and powder coated but ideally will be straight and no major rust. I'm in Sydney. Thanks, Greg

Greg,

If you can't locate one in Australia. I have one in good shape here in California. Shipping cost is the bummer USD$15. I'm asking USD$20.

Regards,

Pete

Sorry, just now realized cover is for a LHD.

a guy in the uk is pressing them. I think it was 20 squid... Seemed cheap

Hi Chris, someone on the Cortina Facebook page mentioned the same thing about getting one from the UK but I haven't been able to find the details. I'd be happy to pay the $$$ for a new or mint one. Thanks for the offer Pete, but yes I need RHD.

How urgent is it?
    www.cortina-mk1.com
    Contact me for parts.

Not urgent, I just like ticking off items as they arise. I also have some things at the powder coater now so ideally I could have gotten this done at the same time.