Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 106
Wanted; mk2 crotina gt parts please..

Thread: Wanted; mk2 crotina gt parts please..

Wanted; mk2 crotina gt parts please..

Hi All
    I am on the lookout for a set of over riders (4) for my GT MK2. they mount on the front and rear bumpers. Also looking for the GT badge for the centre consol. The Cortina is a 1970 Model GT. Any help would be great. Also looking for the guard mounted mirror for the drivers side. Any one heading to the Cortina nationals i can meet you there. P.M me please if you can help out. Cheers RICH.

Rich,

If you are still looking for a set of bumper guards for a MK2, i have a set in California though. They're in good condition with good protective rubbers attached.
    psnyders@pacbell.net for pictures. Pete

Hi Pete,

I'll send you an email..

Hi All,
    I have now got a set of bumper Over riders for my GT. Given up looking for the guard mirror. They seem very hard to find and one i have seen for sale, very much over priced in my opinion...lol... Rich.

Hi All

I now have the GT badge for the centre consol also. Not much left to find now.