Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 106

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Cooly Rocks On - Who's going?

Thread: Cooly Rocks On - Who's going?

Cooly Rocks On - Who's going?

Hi!
    Anyone here coming out to Cooly Rocks On? Would love to meet some other forum members and (shameless plug) my band (The Zephyr Project) will be at the Cooly Hotel 12p-4p on Saturday. Last year I went and ran into some great people - a really BIG show with a really nice vibe. And some sweeeet Mk1 Corties (one there in particular - white with pink flash - I don't know if the owner is on here, also a lotus). Hoping to see some Mk2's there this year and hopefully mine might even be finished by NEXT year!

http://coolyrockson.mybigcommerce.com/entertainment-1/

Hi Rob, I usually get to wander around & check out whats going on. Numerous high quality cars. My Cortina won't be on show, but may be up for the cruise there & back.

I'll be there.

Awesome

I could not resist after the "Zephyr " project remark even if the post is almost a year old
    this is my Zephyr project all done and ready to run , so looks like the MK 1 might be on the market soon as we have limited garaging

She looks really nice!

She is very nice an English built so power disc brake front end and an overdrive on the manual gearbox only thing is you get out of the Cortina which is like a go cart to drive into the Z and it is like a barge lol but a cool cruiser .