Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 106
MK1 and MK2 Steering box Rebuild Kits For Sale

Thread: MK1 and MK2 Steering box Rebuild Kits For Sale

MK1 and MK2 Steering box Rebuild Kits For Sale

Hi Guys

I have just rebuilt my steering box's on my Cortina MK2's. I thought i would make more kits made than i need and see if any one here want a kit to fix there own box. Now, As far as i can see
    all the parts are the same apart from the shaft seal on the MK1 box's. All the parts are made here in Aus and the kits consist of all new bearings, gaskets oil seal and Bearing rings. see in the pictures.

Limited amount available, 10 kits total. Let me know which Cortina model and mark you have. P.m me please for price's and postage costs. I will post anywhere in Aus. I am in Brisbane QLD.
    Attached Images Attached Images

$110.00 For the MK2 Kits plus postage

$120.00 For the MK1 Kits plus postage

NOTE.. Extra gaskests in the MK1 Kit.

Hi All

I still have 4 kits left for sale if any one needs one. Once there gone there gone...

Hi mate, still got a mk1 kit available? I'd be keen on one in a few weeks (once the silly season has died down!)
    Cheers..

Hi Slow

Yeah, i have a kit here, P.M me when your ready and we can sort you one out.

Hi All

Just to let you all know i have only 3 mk1 kits left and 6 mk2 kits. Once gone they are gone.. from my point of view. Cheers Rich.

Hi Guys

I have now sold out of MK1 Cortina kits. HOWEVER i have all the parts bar the oil seal for the sector shaft and the race's for the bearings to run on. So can do gaskets and ball bearings only. As for the MK2 Kits 6 in stock right now... Cheers Rich.

need a kit for a mk1 please could you ring me on bris 31331727 and we will do the deal cheers greg southside dyno

Hi Greg

Thanks for your interest I only have parts now not complete kits as the above email says. If you want the parts less the seal i can do the kit for $110. Best to PM me as i'm not on here all the time.. Cheers Rich.

Hi Captin...

Silly question......any Mk2 kits left

Hi
    No such thing Death Trap... Yes i have a kit going spare. Sorry for the late reply not been on for a while. RICH.