Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 106
Newby

Thread: Newby

Newby

Hi all...Just recently found the site and registered, and love it..I have a 67 GT 4 door ,which i have owned for about 15 yrs(and done nothing with it in that time...I know.(been sitting in the garage).except the motor, bout 10yrs ago).Well motivation has finally hit..lol.To do it up for the 50yr anniversary in Albury.In saying that be ready for me to pick the brains and listings for parts.Not that i need many,just little bits and pieces...Thanks again

pmolly Guest
    MelbMk1
    WELCOME
    You will be pleasantly surprised with the help given

Phil M

HI melb,
    I am also new here and recently join this forum...
    67 GT 4 door is really a good vehicle to do a project....
    So what are you going to do with it...
    Thanks

Hi Carrick , thanks and Welcome....In 2 (more like 5 )minds of what to do with it...Would love to do the motor up a little bit.I did have it re-sleeved about 10 yrs ago. I am a bit of a traditionalist with cars and will probably just keep it standard colours . I have a rolling shell to use for panels that are rusted and just do it up so i can drive it again .Do you own a cortina???And what model???