Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 106

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
(NSW) Wedding party MK1 cortinas 2011?

Thread: (NSW) Wedding party MK1 cortinas 2011?

(NSW) Wedding party MK1 cortinas 2011?

Hi all

Im getting married on october 1st next year, and have a great fiancee who is happy for me to have mk1 cortinas as wedding cars for our big day.

I have one car myself, and one in restoration that might not be ready in time (see the your cortinas thread), but i am on the look out for 2-3 more!.. i know its a long way in advance but i thought id put some feelers out, if anyone in the southern NSW area (inlcluding sydney) would be interested in helping out?

will be all paid for and what not.

If you might be able to help out i would love to hear from you

Cheers
    Matty

I am ready ,be good to have my costs paid

Hi all

Now that 2011 is here and already flying along im still trying to find a few cortinas to make up a wedding car group.. at present i have 2 mk1's and possibly one other from sydney but would love another 1 or 2 if anyone out there has one and is free on October 1st this year if so shoot me a PM

Cheers
    matty

Hi,
    Thats really a wonderful cortina and i hope you would never be disappointed with the cost that you have paid...
    Thanks for posting the pics.....